time rules BE CAREFUL

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
ShaunWhite

gazuty wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:03 am
I have designed bad bots, applied the wrong bot to the wrong market and made many other mistakes. I am glad for everything I learned because those losses were the price to become sucessful.
How true is that....I only learned the trick about hiving money away in another wallet after one of my first bots sprayed £2 bets into the market like an AK47 until the clip was empty. 3 seconds of mayhem then just click, click, click :lol:
1point5wizard

moving wallets hmmm
will do that thx for suggesting.

and on the other hand someone should have thought of that time thing and add date
its simple logic IMO
BUT STILL most of these weren't anywhere near start time so i couldn't blame myself enterely, something is wrong.
1point5wizard

ShaunWhite wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:19 am
gazuty wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:03 am
I have designed bad bots, applied the wrong bot to the wrong market and made many other mistakes. I am glad for everything I learned because those losses were the price to become sucessful.
How true is that....I only learned the trick about hiving money away in another wallet after one of my first bots sprayed £2 bets into the market like an AK47 until the clip was empty. 3 seconds of mayhem then just click, click, click :lol:
i can see it happening...

well shit happens, already over it but it seems so unfair, probably made a mistake but i still think something is in fact wrong
gazuty

5-stages-of-grief.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Support”