Trade Profit Confusion

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
professorboom

Hey everybody

quick newbie question

i had a back bet with a stake of £10 on the match odds, in manual betting and one click mode the trade profit was showing red -£800 across the draw selection, if i clicked the greebn button it would show the cash out loss of that moment wich is fine, but again if i clicked off green it would show a huge amount of loss, way more than the backing stake, ladder mode and the watch list was showing only a loss of £10 as expected but this trade profit amount was confusing me

any help would be great

thanks
MemphisFlash

you didnt use a a stake of £10 unless you laid an 80/1 shot. your total liability ( amount you are prepared to lose) was £800 . £10 x80 =800. if it was a back bet then yes your stake was £10.
Dallas

With the 'Green' box unticked you are seeing the figures for closing the trade at the current price,
If you'd backed the draw at say 3.0 then its odds drifted out to 80.0ish you could close the trade by placing a £10 lay bet at that price.

That would give you £0.00 p/l if either the home or away teams won but your potential liability on the draw should that now happen would be £800 (minus the £20 from you original back bet so £780 or thereabouts).
and thats the figure your seeing when greening is disabled

Return to “Support”