Very slow response - frozen even!

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
JollyGreen

Is anyone else having problems? I have used ADSL and Cable both locally and on a VPS but nothing is updating to my satisfaction. In the 13:50 Haydock the price of Shubaat just froze at 2.16 and it has just turned "In Play" 2.5 minutes to the race!! :?

The times went to 376/369 and have stayed at those levels ever since despite resets etc.
:?
slow response.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hgodden

Its fine for me. Maybe something on your PC is causing it?
JollyGreen

hgodden wrote:Its fine for me. Maybe something on your PC is causing it?
I thought that but I have tried it on 3 separate PCs and a laptop. I think there must be an issue locally that is affecting ADSL and Cable...I will keep checking.
PeterLe

Hi JG
I'm finding it sticky too
regards
Peter
mick1512

I can't do anything at all. I've tried using the main desktop and my back-up laptop but each time I log in to the vps I'm presented with the last race I traded and I can't close any of the open boxes or move to another event. No matter what I click on I just get a ping noise but that's it. I've emailed support so I guess all I can do now is wait.
PeterLe

I wonder if it is the VPS ?
LeTiss

Anyone having problems this morning?

Guardian is really, really sticky for me at the moment on all connection modes
PeterLe

LeTiss 4pm wrote:Anyone having problems this morning?

Guardian is really, really sticky for me at the moment on all connection modes
hi LeTiss
Not noticed so much of a problem on Guradian....but been entering the Mega Minute comp for a few mates and the Betfair page is VERY slow in terms of refresh?? (in fact I checked my internet connection(s) using speedtest because of the marked difference??)...
Might be worthwhile watching the connection during the day??
Regards
Peter
LeTiss

Cheers Peter

Looks like I might have to tread carefully for a couple of hours
danum

Just checked guardian and mine is a little sticky as well, every 6-7 markets it seems to stick for 10 seconds...

Return to “Support”