ba glitch

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
to75ne

Currently on 1.62.2.
On previous versions of 1.62 the overview screen did not show favourite when auto box ticked. It did not refresh once a market went in play. and every 5 minutes the ladder screen would switch to “ladder on another screen” literally 5 minutes on the dot. All this was solved with 1.62.2 no problems until the ling 13:25 today; where it reverted to the behaviour described above.

What is causing this?

Also I decided out of frustration to uninstall and reload from scratch. I used the ba uninstaller but, it did not uninstall as the optic folder and it would seem all its contents were still in the windows programme list. So I used windows unstaller, still remained there (I could load up ba from the optic folder so clearly did not uninstall) I then used a different uninstaller, and ba was gone apart from the optics folder which contained the sounds and template folders. I then stuck the optics folder through a file shredder and it was definitely shredded.

Then I installed ba version 1.62.2 and all my previous settings i.e., screen layouts, chart setting etc were there, the only thing that was gone was a excel spread sheet. So clearly ba did not uninstall.

I can only assume that there must be another optic folder somewhere as ba does not uninstall and hence conflicting with each other causing behaviour described above... When you install ba does it make a copy somewhere? if so what is it called and where am I likely to find? Is it hidden somewhere? or as my machine thrown a wobbler and decided to copy it, itself? Any advice, ideas etc would be very welcome.

In a nutshell how do I get clean version of ba loaded?
gutuami

never had such a glitch on my pc. If any appear I record them with camtasia and send them to support.
The settings of ba should be in
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Bet Angel\Bet Angel Professional (windows7)
And the version number is 1.26.2 not 1.62.2 ;)
to75ne

cheers gutuami. copied post to support as your suggestion. changed the numbers round as well.
to75ne

gutuami, tony at BA supported confirmed path. i had multiple ba folders in/on that path.all now deleted. all now sorted. ba now working correctly. thanks tony ba support excellent.

Return to “Support”