Forum Log in problems

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
walshy

Hi,

I keep getting logged out of the Forum even though I check the log me in automatically box.

I havnt changed any settings that I'm aware of.

Not the most serious of issues but it is starting to get annoying.

Anyone any ideas's

regards
LeTiss

Me too

I just couldn't be bothered to report it, but yeah same probs for me
hordalan

I had this on Friday but has been ok over the weekend.
Only just logged on today so don't know if it has returned.

Alan
toptrader

Same problem here,
quite annoying!
followthatcamel

Same problem - keep being asked to log in every time I fire up BA and want to visit Forum even though log in everytime box was ticked at time of last log in.

Also noticed that I'm not able to view file attachements anymore? Just get a small box with description of file in the body of the post but can't get it to open? Files used to be displayed automatically?

Regards
Doug
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Are you viewing the forum on betangel.co.uk or betangel.com?
followthatcamel

Hi, am viewing the forum via BA 1.26.2. Address is shown as http://www.betangel.co.uk/forum/ at the bottom of page

I can view the forum and see the pictures (PNG files)when I log into the forum via IE8 or Firefox 3.6.13 but web address is http://www.betangel.com/forum/ in both cases. When I use http://www.betangel.co.uk/forum/
in IE8 or Firefox I still cannot view the pictures? How do I change from UK to Com?

Regards
Doug
BAP-Admin
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Thanks for the feedback on this one.

When the .com site went offline recently, we switched to .co.uk for a few things. The two sites look the same but are hosted separately to enable us to have uninteruppted presence on the rare occasions that one or other website hosting fails.

The problem with the forum is that the cookies used to keep your login alive will only work if you are on the .com forum.

This will be solved shortly. You may need to refresh your browser and log in again at some point.

Apologies for the annoyance.
followthatcamel

Ok thanks for that. Just noticed that latest version is being shown as 1.26.3 - when did this become live and what changes over 1.26.2 were made? Sorry but can't find anything to cover this on the forum?

Regards
Doug
walshy

Seems to be back working fine, Cheers
followthatcamel

Yep, all ok now, thanks

Regards
Doug

Return to “Support”