Using BA with different user name

User to User support only. For technical support visit www.betangel.com/support/
xpaul

I've got 2 betfair accounts. Can I use BA with both or only with the one I used during registration?

Paul
oddstrader

you can certainly have two and possibly three

Edit- sorry misunderstood your question i thought you meant on different computers not usernames :oops:
Last edited by oddstrader on Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PeterLe

xpaul wrote:I've got 2 betfair accounts. Can I use BA with both or only with the one I used during registration?

Paul
make sure you don't have a combined req/second that exceeds 20 or you will incur MASSIVE charges..
SpikeyBob

you can certainly have two and possibly three
This does not correspond with a reply I got from BA support a month ago:
Hi,

Many thanks for your email.

Your Bet Angel licence only covers a single username so you would need to purchase a second one for an additional username.

Kind Regards
Tony
Bet Angel Support
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

One license to one purchase is the correct interpretation. We license by user name but you can run multiple copies on multiple computers if you wish.
xpaul

Thanks BetAngel. I thought so.
So I will stick with other software with my small account. I just use it to test my new ideas so I think for now it doesn't make sense to buy another BA licence.
xpaul

PeterLe wrote: make sure you don't have a combined req/second that exceeds 20 or you will incur MASSIVE charges..
If I log in with 2 different users on betfair at the same time both with APi software do I still need to watch req/second ratio?

Return to “Support”