Anton Kreil - financial trader

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
vankancisco

Anyone know anything about this guy? An ex colleague of mine is attending a conference he's involved in. He's going to the conference with a view to signing up to one of his courses that costs around 3k. Apparently, Kreil is some sort of self-styled super trader, but I suppose you've always got to be careful with getting involved with things like this.

Just out of interest, how does financial trading compare with sports trading? Do the two cross over with regards to skills and strategy, or is financial trading a different beast all together?
Dallas

There is certainly similarities between the two and many on this forum do do both on some level or another, I personally do the odd bit on commodities and forex but its really only a few times a year at most.

One main difference is all sports trading has a end/settlement time where as financials are always on going however financial trading is much more scale-able then sports trading.

You can also be excellent at one and terrible at the other so its down to a individual preference and if its something you are interested in and can find a way to exploit

Return to “Trading Financial markets”