Dutch Speed-Trader Turns to Currencies After Conquering ETFs

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
marksmeets302

Euler wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:20 am
When I saw the location I thought of you and wondered if you were familiar with them in some way. I'll be heading over to Amsterdam at some point for a visit this year. I'll let you know when I'm planning on heading over.
Awesome, I'd love to meet. Was planning on visiting a friend in the UK, but he just informed me he's relocating because of brexit, so that trip is probably off the table now.
Bluesky

marksmeets302 wrote:
Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:25 am
It's a publicly traded company, fully transparent.
There have been many PLCs in the past where illegal activity has taken place and I am sure there will be many more in the future. Off the top of my head I can think of WorldCom and Lehaman Brothers as two fairly big examples, a couple of recent ones would be Tesco and VW.

BTW I am in no way suggesting that this company is doing anything dishonest. All I wanted to point out is that when a company appears to be doing extremely well (usually a lot better than most if no all its competitors) and starts to get a lot of publicity it is often the time to be extremely cautious about investing in that company.

There will often be a short term boost in the companies share price (due to all the good publicity) and not long after the poo hits the fan.
dannycutts

cybernet69 wrote:
Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:46 pm

I cant go 34 minutes without a loss. :roll:
hahaha same as me most days :D

Return to “Trading Financial markets”