Market trading: How hard can it be?

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
Bet Angel
Bet Angel
Bet Angel

A rather optimistic view of intra day trading on financial markets!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-10928909
oddstrader

i wonder will betfair or betdaq offer a paper trade facility - similar to the one mentioned in the article attached
DodgyKnee78

I don't think paper trading would be possible on Betfair. How would you distuingish the paper money from the real money?

Besides its very easy to invest 10 or 20 quid in your bank and trade with minimum stakes. This would give you ample oppurtunity over a period of time to find out whether or not you're cut out for trading and also experience in 'real' trading.

I think its a real shame that so many people post on forums like this one always asking for something for nothing. Any of the top traders (I'm not one of them) who make a decent living from it do so after many months of trial and error and shouldn't be expected to share their secrets with newbies. Sorry if I've gone off point but there are just so many posts asking for strategies and systems!

By the way Oddstrader this isn't aimed at you, its just a general moan :)
Alpha322

DodgyKnee78 wrote: I think its a real shame that so many people post on forums like this one always asking for something for nothing. Any of the top traders (I'm not one of them) who make a decent living from it do so after many months of trial and error and shouldn't be expected to share their secrets with newbies. Sorry if I've gone off point but there are just so many posts asking for strategies and systems!

By the way Oddstrader this isn't aimed at you, its just a general moan :)
I Agree with some points, i think there is a difference sharing advice from giving a strategy. I dont mind giving advice but strategy i had to pay for from ones pocket in many ways than one. BA i think you can paper trade with small stakes, i always undercut my bankroll, running a system that needs say £1000 but run it with £300 within a month it gets near the bankroll target i should need to run it telling me it has a good strike rate. Evereyone has to find their Nish it is not easy thou.

Return to “Trading Financial markets”