Best value firms for currency trading?

Long, short, Bitcoin, forex - Plenty of alternate market disuccsion.
switesh

lavenham wrote:Do check for important news releases for the pair as these can cause massive reversals which can stop you out.

I wish you the best of luck with this approach.
Thanks lavenham.

I usually keep a casual eye on FOMC reports and various reserve bank's periodic interest rate announcements. But I don't actually trade currencies (I have neither the $$ nor the thorough Understanding). This time around I was just out to do some random trading.

I do however like watching the markets - like you described, events that trigger massive reversal.
giulio2010

I have find this one which seems quite good. I have opened an account last week, they verified my identity ( passport and gas bill)and fund my account with $5 of real money without deposit. I am now lerning to trade and with real cash, without a single deposit.
I have had few succesfull trades last week and this week, I am now on $7 ( $2 profit )...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
giulio2010

It's starting to get interesting. As I said before I signed to Agea and without deposit I was given $5 real money to trade...It's seems little ofc, but for lerning it's a big bonus and without deposit..
Good day today...25 ticks in one trade.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave Angel

Can anyone tell me roughly how much I would actually make on a £2(profit) trade when trading with a forex account after commission etc?
Dallas

Most if not all dont charge commission, they get there cut from the spread of the buy and sell price which differs depending on which currency pair is being traded and also on the fx platform you use, plenty offer free demo accounts for you to try so you ll get a idea of how much you can make or lose per PIP etc.
Dave Angel

Cheers Dallas, I have a demo account but was worried that I could be scalping for £2 and only breaking even with a real money account lol
marksmeets302

Uhm.. what do you think the chances for long term success are if you are playing to win 2 pounds in an arena where professionals move millions every second? You've got the odds severely stacked against you.

Have a look at what happened when the SNB dropped the euro peg earlier this year.
Dave Angel

I was not sure if all commissions had already been taken off my profit or not so I asked about an example of £2.

No doubt your right though, long term profit making ain't easy!

Return to “Trading Financial markets”