Legacy of the traditional working week

Trading is often about how to take the appropriate risk without exposing yourself to very human flaws.
brimson25

I worked in a very traditional office for 20 years. I try to take it easy on Monday, but habit is hard to shake

Wondered if anyone else has this: Monday morning desire to attack the week/trading/something.

Even after a busy weekend, tailored around the ACTUAL opportunities, I always feel a bit bereft on Monday's like this:

- thin horseracing (and not for 4 hours and 10 minutes approximately).
- German second division game tonight

I've done my review of the weekend, updated records

I'm thinking about firing up Sky Poker, but there are few drunks at this time of the morning, which is my preferred poker opposition these days.... :D

I might even turn the computer off and leave the house :o
Dallas

Monday/Tuesdays are a good time to catch up with other stuff including a bit of family time.

Today and tomorrow I will only be looking at the evening racing and some tennis markets, we have a busy month of some quality tennis at the moment and with it all being in the US & Canada this time of year it fits nicely into the evenings UK time
JTEDL

I always think an 'enforced break' is a good thing, when nothing decent to trade it makes you take some time off. As Dallas mentioned, plenty of decent tennis on later in CIncinatti. Plus Windsor this evening.

Return to “Trading Psychology”