Trading Anger Management

Trading is often about how to take the appropriate risk without exposing yourself to very human flaws.
jimrobo

Talking about downtime.....I am going to jump on the sleeper train tonight and go and do a few days skiing in aviemore........if anyone is around and fancies some downtime on the slopes and a few beers give me a shout!
oddstrader

very envious jim , enjoy!!
Iron

I'm going to need some anger management after what just happened in the 14:00!

I'd bet on Lindsay's Dream, and after it traded at 1.01 I was getting ready to head across the road to by bookies and collect my winnings, only for it to be gubbed!

You laugh or you cry! :lol:

Jeff
oddstrader wrote:very envious jim , enjoy!!
lilgreenback

That's bad however this PM I slipped my finger on the computer and layed 1k on a horse trading at 1.01 in 14:00.

On the way to the pub to celebrate my winnings I saw a guy in an "Aon" shirt ripping up a betting slip and kicking the dog!! :D
rhysmr2

I just thought I'd write a positive post (since I always seem to post about losing large amounts!) I have got my discipline back in check and things are going far more smoothly, Things seem to be back to normal and I hope it stays that way!

Thanks again for all your valuable input, It really helped me get back on track.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Iron

Well done! :)

You'll have to teach me how you did it! ;)

Jeff
rhysmr2 wrote:I just thought I'd write a positive post (since I always seem to post about losing large amounts!) I have got my discipline back in check and things are going far more smoothly, Things seem to be back to normal and I hope it stays that way!

Thanks again for all your valuable input, It really helped me get back on track.
Colin

Hi All
I cured myself of anger by repepeating everything I said when angry but done it in Donald Ducks voice and make it sound realy silly :mrgreen:
believe me it's worth a try
Colin
oddstrader

Well done Sir :)
to75ne

nice to hear
Colin

:lol: Glad you liked it
petardo

I took 10 days holiday in mountain without tv internet and mobile off,and come fresh.I make nice money since that. Now my f wife told me that my f mother in low will come for two weaks visiting us. I closed all my possitions and gona all my today profit invest to get drunk (315£ hedged). I`m not able to continue to trade today. GL I hope you will never exposed to same difficult situation as me. :oops: :( :cry:
andyfuller

Perhaps go back to the mountain :lol:
oddstrader

Catherine Tates "Nan" character is based on my Mother in law!
Iron

Why not try to get the mother in law drunk? It might bring out a different side of her character! :lol:

Jeff
petardo wrote:I closed all my possitions and gona all my today profit invest to get drunk (315£ hedged).
petardo

My only chance is the vulcano on Iceland will stop the airlines. The old witch can use than only broomstick.

Return to “Trading Psychology”