Failure: A detour on the road to success...

Trading is often about how to take the appropriate risk without exposing yourself to very human flaws.
Iron

The purpose of the blog is to help me find work (and to show employers that I'm capable of writing a professional-sounding blog), so I'm not sure that would be the best approach! :lol:

I am tempted to branch out though, but for now (or at least till I get back into work), I'll stick with publishing the corporate blog posts I wrote in my previous job. I made them as interesting as I could within the limits of what I was doing, but you can't say anything too colourful or controversial when you're writing on the blog of a FTSE 100 company! :lol:

Jeff
redtra

Great blog Jeff. For some reason I didn't see it when first posted but I do like your clear layout and style...great content too. Looking forward to reading more!
Iron

Thanks - Much appreciated! :)

BTW, if anyone knows of someone looking to employ an experienced copywriter... I know, that's spam, but you can't blame me! :lol:

Jeff
redtra wrote:Great blog Jeff. For some reason I didn't see it when first posted but I do like your clear layout and style...great content too. Looking forward to reading more!

Return to “Trading Psychology”