Trading and life

Trading is often about how to take the appropriate risk without exposing yourself to very human flaws.
spreadbetting

Just a list of trading quotes where he's added in the word life tbh , Jeff :)

I try to keep my trading very systematic and emotionless whereas I much prefer my life to be more random and exciting.
Iron

spreadbetting wrote:Just a list of trading quotes where he's added in the word life tbh , Jeff :)
I thought it was a nice article, but I'll try to do better next time.

Must keep all of the critics happy. :)

Jeff
marko236

spreadbetting wrote:Just a list of trading quotes where he's added in the word life tbh , Jeff :)

I try to keep my trading very systematic and emotionless whereas I much prefer my life to be more random and exciting.
I treat trading as a game that i really want to win at, just like call of duty i'm called a camping bastard by my friends :lol: but i'v slowly learned to be the best at it, my trading is much the same i just put money into the market and trade my ass off with very little emotion as i'v learned to be a good loser and i want to be the best at that.
spreadbetting

Sorry Jeff, I'll try to only post when we're in agreement from now on :?
Iron

Apologies for my passive aggression - I was in a foul mood anyway, and your comment struck me as negative and unconstructive. :)

Jeff
spreadbetting wrote:Sorry Jeff, I'll try to only post when we're in agreement from now on :?

Return to “Trading Psychology”