Can I automate to lay current score in 1st half of match

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
garry1980fs

Hi folks, some automation help needed please.
Can I set up a rule to lay the current score in a game say at 40 minutes or maybe 60 minutes.
I did notice another topic on laying late in the game but I feel that laying the nominated fav might not work as maybe the game is 1-0 and the home team are pushing and 2-0 is actually fav around 60 minutes. So laying nominated fav would work against me.

Any help appreciated

Garry
Dallas

It could possibly be done by using a combination of the existing 'Signal when goals are scored' rule on the fixed odds market and the new 'Shared Values' option to transfer the info over to the CS market to trigger your bet on the current score.

I've not thought through the full logic or best way to do exactly what your asking but there is an example already available that shows how to trigger bets from one football market into another using Stored Values which should get you started
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=16255
garry1980fs

Thanks, I'll take a read through that :)
garry1980fs

I have set up the rules to automate this. Firstly when I select this rule on any game, I get a warning that it is linked to original game I set up rule on, is there a way to get away from this warning?
Second, the rule triggered on 1 game but not another, I will test more games today to see what the issue is.
Can any1 tell me a way around this warning linking to original set up please.
Dallas

garry1980fs wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:37 am
I have set up the rules to automate this. Firstly when I select this rule on any game, I get a warning that it is linked to original game I set up rule on, is there a way to get away from this warning?
Second, the rule triggered on 1 game but not another, I will test more games today to see what the issue is.
Can any1 tell me a way around this warning linking to original set up please.
Yes its because you're applying the rule to 'by name'
you need to apply it to 'by row index (Betfair order)'
garry1980fs

Thank you, I'll give that a go :)
garry1980fs

I changed it to row 1 and now get the same warning only linked to todays game :(
If the rules work on todays games I will start from scratch again and use Row 1 to see if that helps

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”