Auto Take Sp Help

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Banthorpe

Hiya All

I am trying to sort out a bot and strugling with getting an accurate Take Sp. If I place a £500 Back Bet at say 2 and it comes in a few ticks or goes out for that matter I am trying to just take the liability out, so f I place a £500 Lay Bet at 1.01 with take Sp ticked it doesnt seem to get taken at all, it just seems to cancel it and if I put the £500 lay at say 1.5 with take sp ticked it doesnt just take out the liablty leaving me with a green running on the selection so not sure what I am missing Any help please
Dallas

When placing a lay bet for SP the liability at the initial odds is used no matter what the SP odds are.
So if you lay £50 @ 2.0 and take SP, then the SP is 2.10 a stake of £45.45 is used (so as to still achieve the same £50 liability)

The minimum liability for an SP lay bet is £10
£500 @ 1.01 is only £5 so that will of been rejected by Betfair as an SP bet
Banthorpe

Thanks for the reply Is there anyway to to get the full liability out on the field leaving the green on the fav Usng sp not just by take it out as near the off as possible
Dallas

Banthorpe wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:32 pm
Thanks for the reply Is there anyway to to get the full liability out on the field leaving the green on the fav Usng sp not just by take it out as near the off as possible
Not at the moment, possibly something for a future build, it would require referencing the greened-up Profit value then placing that as an SP back bet on the fav

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”