Struggling with my tennis scalping bot

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
D-Angle

I am trying to create a scalping bot that I can use in tennis but so far I'm struggling to get it to do what I want it to. I started with Dallas' WOM scalping bot for horses and tried to adapt the rules as it was pretty close to what I was after.

Basically, if the weight of money on the Back side of the favoured player drops to under 15%, I want to place a £10 back bet 2 ticks above the current price, then place a corresponding lay bet 2 ticks down from where I get matched. Correspondingly, if the weight of money on the Lay side of the favoured player drops to under 15%, I want to place a £10 lay bet 2 ticks below the current price, then place a corresponding back bet 2 ticks up from where I get matched.

It seems to work at first then stop, I also had a lot of problems with it triggering repeatedly but I think that was because of the 5 second delay on in-play trading, I set a 10 second delay on triggering again which seems to have fixed that. However after placing a couple of trades, I will watch the game play out and the criteria will happen but no bet is triggered, even if there are no unmatched bets waiting.

The rules file is attached, any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. :) Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TipTopTrader

You need to change the weight of money % on the lay bets to greater then 85%.When ever you're using a weight of money rule or anything to do with the lay side it's greater.Or tick size etc you have to set it to greater or greater then.
Euler

I would have thought the weight of money is irrelevant in-play as the price is determined, more or less, by the score and how long there is left in the match.
rik

agree with previous post, doubt this would work long term, only maybe between sets if there is a longer break. you probably just get matched after points when the price jumps a few ticks which you dont want. doubt weight of money has much meaning of where the price will go in play for tennis

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”