Load markets into Guardian automatically

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
rik

I need to load racing markets into Guardian without having to do it manually each day, how can i do this please?
I assume this must be possible?
MemphisFlash

no it's not possible. stop being so lazy
JTEDL

I'm assuming you've seen the 'quick picks' tab? One click and they are all loaded.
rik

point of automation is its running on its own isnt it, australian greyhound markets for example just get put on around midnight, you expect me to stay up every day to load the markets in? also im not always at home etc...
nothing to do with lazy
Dallas

Even if the option of automatically loading markets was available you'll still need to go in and apply the rules files to them.

The software is designed so that each time you log in you need to re-apply any automation files to markets, for users own safety this ensures there is never a chance of automation being run which the user was not aware of.
ShaunWhite

So you move your mouse (or tab) to the same places and click the same things everyday? That sounds like the job for a timed macro application. There's several you can try but this one is pretty good. https://www.autohotkey.com/

If you're not at home a lot then use a vps. And if you're not awake when work starts then in my experience, you don't get paid.
soccersaint

We should offer something a bit more constructive than “ don’t be lazy “ that’s just disrespectful....it seems market loading in guardian is talked about quite a lot. ( never heard of automation loading ) :roll:

Football traders know that Saturday is a busy day for footy... you may have 5 leagues x 10 matches x 5 markets to load and correct the only way to load them is manually .... time how long it would take to load those into guardian. I can assure you it’s not a 5 minute job.
Then sit back and look forward to doing that every day !

Some traders have far more matches and markets than that to load.

Rik might have a point in requesting the developers look into market loading ( not automation loading )
( I know I’ve mentioned it more than once )

It might just require the quick pic filters updating or market menu filters are improved to hold your markets for future loading.
Seems to me we are pretty much up to date with everything else so maybe a request for market loading isn’t such a bad idea ?
rik

Dallas wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:27 pm
Even if the option of automatically loading markets was available you'll still need to go in and apply the rules files to them.

The software is designed so that each time you log in you need to re-apply any automation files to markets, for users own safety this ensures there is never a chance of automation being run which the user was not aware of.
well you would want to automatically assign strategies as well then.
Can have stop losses for example to be safe or if dont use automated market loading if your worried about it misfiring, i guess once you loaded markets for the 100ths time your pretty sure it wont and especially for the australian markets it simply isnt possible to load them every day, greyhound markets only show up around midnight
soccersaint

One click and they are definitely “ not “ all loaded....

Market loading, quick pic menu needs an over haul to help with football loading of matches and markets and to have an ability to load with one click is not possible.

I do hear that this area is being looked at so hoping we have a solution in the next software update....

Anyone else find football loading your fav leagues,teams or markets an issue ? Of course if you only have a couple of matches and markets then your better off staying on the betfair platform :x :lol:

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”