Automation still firing bets in after Greening up!!!!!

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
kinglouie

Ok folks, help appreciated.......

I could be missing the obvious but............

I am currently testing an in play strategy that is working on all my selected horse racing markets, however after greening up for a profit it still keeps firing bets into the market.

Conditions are set for the test automation to allow it to keep firing if trading profit with greening on the selection is below £0.99, yet when it greens up for +£1.00 or more across all selections it still fires bets into the market, so what am I missing?

Cheers

KL
kinglouie

Yep, just done it again, all conditions checked and met by the market, bets placed, all selections greened up and in profit.........................16 seconds later another bet fires in and changes all the green to red!!!!
BetScalper

kinglouie wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:57 pm
Yep, just done it again, all conditions checked and met by the market, bets placed, all selections greened up and in profit.........................16 seconds later another bet fires in and changes all the green to red!!!!
You using the latest beta version ?
weemac

Re-arm time is too short?
Dabbla

If the profit on the selection is less the £1 ,it will still keep greening.
Selection 1 =50p
Selection 2 =50p
Both are under £1 but the profit is £1.
You could add a signal to you green rule (stop bets) =1 FOR THE MARKET.
Then in your bet rule ,have a condition that tests for (signal set condition)> (stop bet) (FOR THE MARKET) is (NOT SET)
kinglouie

Hi Betscalper, I am using the latest version.

Dabbla, its already greened all selections for a profit of +£1.00 across the field, close trade profit condition on each automation rule is set at <£0.99, so will still fire if any selection is below a profit of £0.99 but should not fire if the selections trading profit is +£1.00?
Dabbla

That £1 is market profit not the selection profit.
If one of the selections has no bets, the selection P/L is £0 even after greening.
kinglouie

Thanks for the input folks, sorted it now.

Regards

KL

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”