Overs/Under's Market (signals)

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
salmanim140i

Hi everyone,

I would like to create (or download and modify) an overs/under's automation rule using signals/stored values.

I have watched a few videos and read a few posts on here regarding the signals but cant seem to get my head round whats going on. I have watched Peter's video explaining the signals but this is for a tennis trade so I am just being stupid and cant see how I can modify it to match the suggested market.

I basically want to back the under's market on selected matches but add in a sort of fail safe that will then switch and back the overs market if a goal(s) is scored. this way I can try and either get out for a scratch trade or make a slight profit depending on circumstances.

additionally I was also looking at some videos on youtube and it looks like you can also set up an automation that would alert you to potential games to trade depending on set criteria using signals. again I just cant seem to get my head around how to do this.

Any one know of a total spanners guide to signals (apart from Peters video) or any one have an automation I can hijack and modify/play about with to get it to do what I want.

Thanks in advance guys.
Kai

salmanim140i wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:50 am
Hi everyone,

I would like to create (or download and modify) an overs/under's automation rule using signals/stored values.

I have watched a few videos and read a few posts on here regarding the signals but cant seem to get my head round whats going on. I have watched Peter's video explaining the signals but this is for a tennis trade so I am just being stupid and cant see how I can modify it to match the suggested market.

I basically want to back the under's market on selected matches but add in a sort of fail safe that will then switch and back the overs market if a goal(s) is scored. this way I can try and either get out for a scratch trade or make a slight profit depending on circumstances.

additionally I was also looking at some videos on youtube and it looks like you can also set up an automation that would alert you to potential games to trade depending on set criteria using signals. again I just cant seem to get my head around how to do this.

Any one know of a total spanners guide to signals (apart from Peters video) or any one have an automation I can hijack and modify/play about with to get it to do what I want.

Thanks in advance guys.
Not really sure I understood you there but I assume that you've executed on this concept at least once? Because a lot of ideas that sound great may get completely debunked once you arrive at a market. While the concept of a failsafe/insurance in trading is very appealing to a lot of people it doesn't really translate all that well to the real market. In any case, if you're looking to get involved right after goals are scored I hope you're aware of the recent VAR effect that may complicate your trading, if you haven't already it's probably a good idea to read the rules on how Betfair deals with VAR, you can find the summary of the rules by clicking here. Good luck either way.
salmanim140i

I have not managed to create any automation yet as I'm not that clued up on how to actually create a rule with signals hence me posting if anyone had an idiots guide or an already built file I could have a look at that backs one market but can back another if criteria is matched.
bigtimesmallshot

Hello,

I'm getting there with automation and strategy after much trial and error - I have some strats that are profitable from detailed record keeping and timing to get the best value - I would like to create a bot that backs unders when certain conditions are met - When I green that up I would like to bet some or all of the profits onto overs - I was intending to use a stored value as the stake for the second bet ( on overs ) , however I can't see where I can pull the value from .
Is there a way I can green up and store the profit in a stored value to use all or some of it as a stake in another rule in the same bot.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Regards
Philip
Dallas

salmanim140i wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:36 pm
I have not managed to create any automation yet as I'm not that clued up on how to actually create a rule with signals hence me posting if anyone had an idiots guide or an already built file I could have a look at that backs one market but can back another if criteria is matched.
The opening post of this thread has a index to all shared file
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=11238

Second section from the bottom is a list of the markets that trigger bets in one market based on information/something happening in another

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”