Automating a Stop Loss with BetAngel Software. possible?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
StevenUK

Hi,

Is it possible to automate a stop loss to move positions to where there is liquidity, therefore avoiding a wipe out of the stake?

For example: if I back bet on 3.0 and set the stop loss to 4.0, is it possible for the BetAngel software to be automated so that if there is a spike and there is no liquidity at my stop loss position (4.0), then the software moves my stop loss stake to a position where there is liquidity, for example, 2.8, or wherever there is money to take my stop loss trade?

Thanks in advance.
steven1976

I dont use them but I think your looking for something to do with fill kills, so a bet is only in the market so long before resubmitting at a new price depending on the method selected to get out the market. As I say, I dont use them, so not sure but there were no other replies, so thought I'd suggest.
ragortue

I just like to know if someone was able to set up something like this? I just need to see if it works or not.
jasonc

Yes you can set up a stop loss, Ive got one ive made, just need to know how to stop from re running i.e place bet then stop.

Would you like it ? :P
rik

for sure it is possible

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”