Lay real early, then Back at Start time.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
rinconpaul

Can this be automated?
Firstly I want to select future events, involving two teams/players or a game/match with draw. The problem here is, does anyone know when Betfair will open an event for betting, precisely ( I've written to them and asked...you know the reply...nothing!)? That's the conundrum, as this method requires getting bets on early. The prerequisite is that nothing has been traded at this stage. A tennis match might close in hours before the start (nothing traded), a premier football match, a week out (nothing traded).

Let's say I suss this all out, the hard way, and load all future games up in Guardian, where market is open but nothing traded. Take a soccer match for example: As soon as the Book lay % reaches say 98% I want to automatically place a Lay bet, for the same fixed stake, at current Lay price or better on both teams and the Draw. Then at say x secs to Close back all three for the same fixed stake.

The idea is that one side or the other will drift, the other firm, and hopefully a profit results.

Any ideas?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”