Is this possible through Automation?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ricky_1234

I have been using Bet Angel for about few weeks now but i'm not a newbie to horse racing and trading and thoroughly enjoying this software. The reason i joined up this forum is to ask a question or maybe more you never know lol
So here it goes... I want to create an automation rule file for the selected types of races in which i'm going to be laying the first horse which reaches a certain price in the market. is this possible?

e.g
here's a competitive handicap race with 10 + horses with fav @ 6s.. Can you create an automation file in which you can lay the first horses which reaches a particular price? one lay selection and that's it.

i had some decent success with this strategy but the work was done manually over selected races and tracks and i was wondering since this software has a great feature like automation can i take advantage of it.

Thank you for your help.
Ricky
gazuty

Yes you can.
ricky_1234

Gazuty can you help me please :)
I have tried it several times now and its not working.
Rinoa

Lay all at 6.

In 'General' use the 'cancel all unmatched bets rule' using the fixed odds rule in 'Conditions' to stipulate that the favourite is less than 6.

With the time lag and such high odds, it's not guaranteed that only one horse will be selected.

HTH
ricky_1234

thanks Rinoa for replying.
The triggers wont be at 6s its much lower, in fact at about 3.0 and in the lingfield straight after the last bend its below evens.

I been trying but its not happening, first i tried to trigger one bet in play at 3.0 in order of favoritism but automation jumps on to lay the selection whichever is the favorite just after it hits in play.. not exactly what i need.

or all lay bets at 3.0 in play but it doesn't cancel other bets after the first one matches.. i have to cancel them myself again not exactly what i need.

So basically it needs to trigger one lay bet or all lay bets in play for whichever horse ( not pre determined at the start) reaches 3.0 first in the market .. Lays it at that price.. If its one lay bet rule then great but if its all lay bets, automation needs to cancel rest of the bets.

Its complicated i know but surely there must be someone who knows how to make it possible?
icarus121

Have you looked at using /unmatched bets condition.Place offset away out from the money.
ricky_1234

I dont think so, i wish i was an experienced user lol

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”