Just one persons help is all I am asking.

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
xtrader14

Right.

I am trying to capture data from Betfair via Bet Angel.

I have no idea how to do it. I know how to connect an excel spreadsheet to Bet Angel. I dont know anything from that.

I have looked for a video but cannot see one.

I have asked before but the responses where few.

I don't understand why there is no manual guide or video which show you how do this. There is videos for everything else (which I enjoy).

If one person was to explain to me how to capture the Horse Racing - Names of Horses and times or races I would be grateful.

I will even pay you for your time.

If you know how do this and think it is easy. Remember when you didn't know how to do it. That's where I am today. I am just looking to get started and need some help.

Thanks.
Please don't refer me to any previous posts as they are unhelpful.
Euler

Have you tried looking in the excel spreadsheet examples area?

viewforum.php?f=31
xtrader14

Hi Euler,

Yes I've looked but they are just spreadsheets.

There is no instruction on how to use them once they are connected. I will re-look but I'm sure I am right.

Is there a video which shows me how extract data after the Excel doc is attached. It is difficult to get started but once Im off it will be easy.

Im willing to pay somebody to talk me through it. Then one day I can help somebody else, that is what the forum is all about.

Am I right in saying there is no go to document which spells out how to do it from scratch.

We all have to start somewhere.

Thanks for the reply as well.
xtrader14

Ok, Moving forward here. Watched this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUHprzJ ... F6&index=2

Now. I'm connected with the Bet Angel 1 spreadsheet.

I would like at 8 am everyday to automate a list of that days runners (horse names/race times) - move this information over to Sheet 2 in Excel.

Any ideas.
xtrader14

Ok.

I now understand how to move data from one sheet to another. I am connected to Excel in Multiple markets via Guardian.

='Bet Angel'!B9

If anybody knows a short cut for transferring this info I would be grateful.

Also can I set up the multiple sheet so it has more than 10 sheets. more like 20 in guardian?

Next: How do I set this up so the data is captured at set times:
Example: 10:40 then 16:40.

Somebody must know how to do this.

Thanks Again.
Euler

The spreadsheets I pointed you at do all you need, you just need to have a play with them. One of the posters even put up a you tube video for his spreadsheet.
xtrader14

Ok I have the 20 sheets set up now on Bet Angel Multiple.

If somebody can show me how to set up the sheet to capture the info required at a specific time e,g 10:40am - I will leave you all alone.

Thanks.
Euler

Can I suggest you do what I said and look in the spreadsheet section?

In there you can find the mysteriously named 'data collection spreadsheet'. Which, curiously, collects data via Bet Angel. One of a few in that section.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=8896
xtrader14

Thanks for your reply Euler.

The spreadsheets in there are very impressive indeed, but they are not what I am after.

I have done most of the work myself but I don't know how to set the sheet to extract the data at set times. I don't know how.

I don't want data 5 mins before the off, that is no use to me.

When I connect my spreadsheet to Guardian will it automatically pull the data onto a Master Sheet(thats how I have set it up) - is this done upon connecting ?

Can I set up a spreadsheet to extract data at set times like 10:40 & 16:00 ?

There are no answers in the View forum link.

As always all responses gleefully welcome.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”