Bet Angel - Automation : Using Automation Signals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
ShaunWhite

Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:19 am

vladilyich wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:25 pm
Is it possible for somebody to do a video regarding these signals as I don't have the foggiest what they mean when explained in writing?
Imagine that each individual selection and the market as a whole each have a stack of empty shelves. When you want to remember something about the selection or market you put a label on a shelf and store a number on it. Ie you create a signal name and give it a value. Later in your rules you can perform actions that are conditional on the values of the signals you have set previously.

Signals are only set or changed when the rule line's conditions are met.

damianrduy3

Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 pm

Hello.
I created simple tennis automation rule using signals, but the rule doesnt work on itf markets. I tried both mine own rules and this shared on forum. Why it happens?

Regards

Dallas

Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:20 pm

damianrduy3 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:15 pm
Hello.
I created simple tennis automation rule using signals, but the rule doesnt work on itf markets. I tried both mine own rules and this shared on forum. Why it happens?

Regards
There is no live score feed for ITF matches, so any rules that use server or score conditions will not trigger on these matches

damianrduy3

Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:48 pm

Thank you Dallas

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”

• Information