Using Automation Signals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Niko

Many thanks!! Very helpful! :D Thanks for the quick response!
Niko

Quick confirmation if possible :D

I have an in running rule that triggers 4 back bets when any runner trades below a certain odds. First back sets a signal to arm a timed green rule for the market and is also used to fire the next back. Do I need to (or is it better to) set a signal for the selection to ensure the other back bets only fire on the same horse?

Hope that makes sense??
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:06 am
Quick confirmation if possible :D

I have an in running rule that triggers 4 back bets when any runner trades below a certain odds. First back sets a signal to arm a timed green rule for the market and is also used to fire the next back. Do I need to (or is it better to) set a signal for the selection to ensure the other back bets only fire on the same horse?

Hope that makes sense??
Yes if you want remaining bets to trigger on the same selection setting a signal to identify that selection is a good way to do it
Niko

Cheers, getting the hang of it now😆
johnlikeman

As a relative newbie to Bet Angel I was attracted to the many automation files available. However none of them appear to make any profit whatsoever ; and that is the whole point of being here ! If the message is to learn more and progress with tweaks of my own ,OK , but it would be so nice to see a little profit somewhere.
John likeman
Ergunartun10

Hi there guys I'm new to bet angel and automation I was just wandering if anyone knows how to create an automation setting which lays any horse I want inplay for a set price like 11.0 and not before that horse hits that figure inplay.
I'm trying to create a rule where say a 4.0 starting price horse drifts inplay to 11.0 and then the bot places a lay bet for me at 11.0 not any less then those odds.
Any help would be much appreciated..
Dallas

johnlikeman wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:45 pm
As a relative newbie to Bet Angel I was attracted to the many automation files available. However none of them appear to make any profit whatsoever ; and that is the whole point of being here ! If the message is to learn more and progress with tweaks of my own ,OK , but it would be so nice to see a little profit somewhere.
John likeman
If i or anyone uploaded the most profitable automation file possible once half dozen people start using it wont be profitable any longer - now imagine the results when 600+ people are using it.
When users do find a profitable set of rules (either their own or a modified example file) they wont publish the exact details
Ergunartun10 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:57 pm
Hi there guys I'm new to bet angel and automation I was just wandering if anyone knows how to create an automation setting which lays any horse I want inplay for a set price like 11.0 and not before that horse hits that figure inplay.
I'm trying to create a rule where say a 4.0 starting price horse drifts inplay to 11.0 and then the bot places a lay bet for me at 11.0 not any less then those odds.
Any help would be much appreciated..
This thread will explain the basics needed to set it
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewtopic ... 47&t=11621

There is a few example files in the in-running shared files section that do this - try the 'Lay the poor starter' or 'Lay outsider after a good go'
http://www.betangel.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=52
Ergunartun10

Iv tried automation and put settings General as place lay bet relative to in-play time
Parameters fixed price 11.0
I've got conditions as in play
And fixed odds condition at 11.0
Yet it keeps laying the fav at the shortest odds!!!
What am I doing wrong?
Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:32 pm
Iv tried automation and put settings General as place lay bet relative to in-play time
Parameters fixed price 11.0
I've got conditions as in play
And fixed odds condition at 11.0
Yet it keeps laying the fav at the shortest odds!!!
What am I doing wrong?
Sounds like you have it applied to the fav with a condition 'ANY' selection trading >11.0, so ensure its applied to your nominated runner or 'ANY' and your condition matches - or start with one of the example files above that already lays drifters and amend the odds etc required in one of those.
Ergunartun10

I've got conditions on the market inplay and fixed odds nominated in row one last traded price greater then eleven hopefully this works.
Ergunartun10

Doesn't anyone know how do I get a higher lay bet to sit in the market without it trying to take the shortest lay price.
Sovereign

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:11 pm
Doesn't anyone know how do I get a higher lay bet to sit in the market without it trying to take the shortest lay price.
Basically, you can't. Betfair will always take the best available odds - that means the lowest available lay odds, or the highest available back odds. This is independent of BetAngel, it's how the exchange works.
Ergunartun10

the problem im having now is im somtimes getting the lay bet in but then its umatched.
im trying to lay horses whos starting prices drift from say pre race 4.0 to 11.0 inplay.
but obviously since this bet int sat there waiting its not getting matched i there something else i can do on the automation.
i dont know how to import the right rules either when go to guardian and import files theres nothing there but my laptop icons.
Ergunartun10

Not been having much luck with my inplay automation I just end up with unmatched bets the majority of time at 12.0 on the horse that I lay it seems to drift past those odds the majority of the time.
And doesn't attempt another bet at higher odds either is there something I can do on a utomation to make it try to get matched between say 11.0-18.0?
Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:14 pm
Not been having much luck with my inplay automation I just end up with unmatched bets the majority of time at 12.0 on the horse that I lay it seems to drift past those odds the majority of the time.
And doesn't attempt another bet at higher odds either is there something I can do on a utomation to make it try to get matched between say 11.0-18.0?
You can change the odds you 'place it' at on the parameters tab to 18.0 or whatever you want, this will increse the chances but there never a guarantee of getting matched in-play, the odds can go from 1.5 to 1000.0 in an instant
Ergunartun10 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:33 pm
i dont know how to import the right rules either when go to guardian and import files theres nothing there but my laptop icons.
On the opening post of all example files there is a link to a video tutorial which shows step by step how to download, import and begin using them

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”