Using Automation Signals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

You will need to use numerous back bet rules within the same file so once you have the first one done click the icon of two green arrows to duplicate it then go in and amend the odds and just keep repeating this until you have a rule for all the back bets you want.

Its sounds a bit of a bizarre strategy so i would test in practice mode untill you have it set up correctly then start with min stakes
markfinn

Hi Dallas - thanks for the reply earlier - I had not seen that ( looked at notifications but not flagged)

I can find a lot about this now and have found loads of various info post's - but still cannot see how to operate this on two selection's using different rules in same market or race

I have tested it and - it does what I want very well on one selection - how ever I want to play up any potential greater odds about more than one

sorry - but to be clear I am not trying to back to equal profit on each selection so require different odds on each - wondering if it is better to use the % over rule
rcsportbet

Hi again,

My horse rule is not working wright, give me this message: [G_Auto] : € 2.50 Lay bet placed on Infiniti at 80. Fully matched at 42.
What do I have to do, for the lay bet only matched at the price of 80, and not matche below?
Thank you
Lay horse Over Odd 80.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

rcsportbet wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:37 pm
Hi again,

My horse rule is not working wright, give me this message: [G_Auto] : € 2.50 Lay bet placed on Infiniti at 80. Fully matched at 42.
What do I have to do, for the lay bet only matched at the price of 80, and not matche below?
Thank you

Lay horse Over Odd 80.baf
Betfair will always match bets at the best possible price, once a lay bet is triggered if the odds drop and you are lucky enough to get matched at lower odds its a bonus because your loss will be less if it goes onto win.
rcsportbet

Hello
But is there any way to set up so that the bet is only filled at odd 80?
Dallas

rcsportbet wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:33 am
Hello
But is there any way to set up so that the bet is only filled at odd 80?
Yes but it doesn't require the need for signals, a back or lay bet can be placed at these odds as normal if the current back odds are lower or lay odds are higher.
If not see this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11621
Niko

Quick confirmation if possible! Say I have an automation that has various conditions set and a signal called WoM to fire on any selection if the conditions are met. I also have a clear the signal WoM rule if the conditions are no longer met. The rule triggers on say 4 runners.

Does betangel know which signal of each runner to cancel if say two runners fall outside of the conditions set even though they all triggered the same WoM rule?

Or do I need to replicate the rule for all the various runners?
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm
Quick confirmation if possible! Say I have an automation that has various conditions set and a signal called WoM to fire on any selection if the conditions are met. I also have a clear the signal WoM rule if the conditions are no longer met. The rule triggers on say 4 runners.

Does betangel know which signal of each runner to cancel if say two runners fall outside of the conditions set even though they all triggered the same WoM rule?

The same 'clear signal' will clear the signal of the 2nd runner as soon as its rearmed
MemphisFlash

if i had a situation where i am trying to green up for a small profit if a bet has been in the market for lets say 20 seconds
and the condition is green all above 0. lets then say this is set to trigger 125 times.
so my question is this.
how do i stop the triggers and reset so that it is ready the next time it is needed?
Dallas

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:23 pm
if i had a situation where i am trying to green up for a small profit if a bet has been in the market for lets say 20 seconds
and the condition is green all above 0. lets then say this is set to trigger 125 times.
so my question is this.
how do i stop the triggers and reset so that it is ready the next time it is needed?
You have a few options depending on your over all strategy;

1, use separate green up rules so a different one triggers as you open new trades and profit increases, similar to how this 'Grab a Green' servant works
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15197
2, on your back/lay bets set a signal, then on your green up rule use the 'Signal changed' condition and set the time after your back lay you want it to trigger, you could also add in a 'unmatched bet time condition'
Between thos two conditions you will be able to control a single green up rule
Niko

Dallas wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 pm
Niko wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm

The same 'clear signal' will clear the signal of the 2nd runner as soon as its rearmed
Ahh, so to get round this each runner would need to be allocoated a WoM rule, Wom1, Wom2, Wom3 etc with each rule being cancelled by a seperate clear the relevant WoM rule as each runner falls outside the conditions set?
Dallas

No you can still use the one WoM signal
Then on your clear rule if you wanted it to clear when above 5.5 you would say;
Signal set condition
is signal named WoM
Set on selection

Fixed odds cond
Last traded price
Is greater than 5.5

anything without a signal is ignored, as is anything below 5.5 still
Niko

Perfect, thanks Dallas.

Didn't need to replicate all those rules for each runner then!!! :D
richbeales

Hi
Is there any way to set a signal when a stop loss is triggered?
megarain

I am thinking of the best way to use signals, to help analyse market liquidity, in the first hr, of a 7 long contest.

Guardian cannot access volume, or individual amounts traded at each price etc.

The markets I look at, normally have v high volume, if the the back/lay prices, have no gaps. - so using a relative odds condition, I could set a signal,
after say 5 mins, and increment its counter, every minute, if the gap was say over 2, when it came to look, the next minute. At the end of an hr, I could see what number the counter was, and do something, based on this.

Is this the best way to do this ?

Thx

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”