Using Automation Signals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Ergunartun10

Doesn't anyone know how do I get a higher lay bet to sit in the market without it trying to take the shortest lay price.
Sovereign

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:11 pm
Doesn't anyone know how do I get a higher lay bet to sit in the market without it trying to take the shortest lay price.
Basically, you can't. Betfair will always take the best available odds - that means the lowest available lay odds, or the highest available back odds. This is independent of BetAngel, it's how the exchange works.
Ergunartun10

the problem im having now is im somtimes getting the lay bet in but then its umatched.
im trying to lay horses whos starting prices drift from say pre race 4.0 to 11.0 inplay.
but obviously since this bet int sat there waiting its not getting matched i there something else i can do on the automation.
i dont know how to import the right rules either when go to guardian and import files theres nothing there but my laptop icons.
Ergunartun10

Not been having much luck with my inplay automation I just end up with unmatched bets the majority of time at 12.0 on the horse that I lay it seems to drift past those odds the majority of the time.
And doesn't attempt another bet at higher odds either is there something I can do on a utomation to make it try to get matched between say 11.0-18.0?
Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:14 pm
Not been having much luck with my inplay automation I just end up with unmatched bets the majority of time at 12.0 on the horse that I lay it seems to drift past those odds the majority of the time.
And doesn't attempt another bet at higher odds either is there something I can do on a utomation to make it try to get matched between say 11.0-18.0?
You can change the odds you 'place it' at on the parameters tab to 18.0 or whatever you want, this will increse the chances but there never a guarantee of getting matched in-play, the odds can go from 1.5 to 1000.0 in an instant
Ergunartun10 wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:33 pm
i dont know how to import the right rules either when go to guardian and import files theres nothing there but my laptop icons.
On the opening post of all example files there is a link to a video tutorial which shows step by step how to download, import and begin using them
Ergunartun10

Yeah I kind thought that was the case dallas thanks.
Only other problem iv been having is when I try and use my scalping automation but it won't trigger even when I apply the rules to the specific horse market, I have to send in a bet 1st then it starts scalping.
Shouldn't it just scalp without me prompting it?
Is that signals issue?
Also to limit my losses what other rules or on general settings should use on the fill kill I currently have 25 seconds of set 1 batches
Should this be lower?
Dallas

Ergunartun10 wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:25 pm
Yeah I kind thought that was the case dallas thanks.
Only other problem iv been having is when I try and use my scalping automation but it won't trigger even when I apply the rules to the specific horse market, I have to send in a bet 1st then it starts scalping.
Shouldn't it just scalp without me prompting it?
Is that signals issue?
Also to limit my losses what other rules or on general settings should use on the fill kill I currently have 25 seconds of set 1 batches
Should this be lower?
If you start a separate thread (so this is kept on topic of signals) and upload your scalping bot i or someone will be able to take a look but to limit losses its all trial and error for individual rules - there is no single setting
killerwhale

Hi
Would just like to know if there was a way of placing a bet in automation after x amount have been match at a certain price. For sake of argument want to put back order in the market only after 1k has been match at 3
Thanks in advance for any advice
Dallas

killerwhale wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:10 pm
Hi
Would just like to know if there was a way of placing a bet in automation after x amount have been match at a certain price. For sake of argument want to put back order in the market only after 1k has been match at 3
Thanks in advance for any advice
No their is no condition to look at the traded volume of specific odds only the selection or market as a whole
killerwhale

Thanks for the quick response.
killerwhale

Can you do this in excel
Dallas

killerwhale wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:25 am
Can you do this in excel
Yes it will be possible using excel
rcsportbet

Hello
Is it possible to use a signal from one market to trigger a bet on another market?

Example in the same game use probability and over 1.5 markets:

Make signal rule in the probabilities market, that if the favorite team scores a goal the signal goal = 1
and use that signal goal = 1 to the over 1.5 market to trigger the bet.

Is that possible?
Dallas

No they dont work cross market, only the one the rule is applied to
rcsportbet

Ok

thank you for your quick response.
Best regards

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”