Bet Angel - Automation : Using Automation Signals

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7145
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:30 pm

You will need to use numerous back bet rules within the same file so once you have the first one done click the icon of two green arrows to duplicate it then go in and amend the odds and just keep repeating this until you have a rule for all the back bets you want.

Its sounds a bit of a bizarre strategy so i would test in practice mode untill you have it set up correctly then start with min stakes

markfinn
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:29 pm

Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:09 pm

Hi Dallas - thanks for the reply earlier - I had not seen that ( looked at notifications but not flagged)

I can find a lot about this now and have found loads of various info post's - but still cannot see how to operate this on two selection's using different rules in same market or race

I have tested it and - it does what I want very well on one selection - how ever I want to play up any potential greater odds about more than one

sorry - but to be clear I am not trying to back to equal profit on each selection so require different odds on each - wondering if it is better to use the % over rule

User avatar
rcsportbet
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Hi again,

My horse rule is not working wright, give me this message: [G_Auto] : € 2.50 Lay bet placed on Infiniti at 80. Fully matched at 42.
What do I have to do, for the lay bet only matched at the price of 80, and not matche below?
Thank you
Lay horse Over Odd 80.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7145
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:18 pm

rcsportbet wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:37 pm
Hi again,

My horse rule is not working wright, give me this message: [G_Auto] : € 2.50 Lay bet placed on Infiniti at 80. Fully matched at 42.
What do I have to do, for the lay bet only matched at the price of 80, and not matche below?
Thank you

Lay horse Over Odd 80.baf
Betfair will always match bets at the best possible price, once a lay bet is triggered if the odds drop and you are lucky enough to get matched at lower odds its a bonus because your loss will be less if it goes onto win.

User avatar
rcsportbet
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:44 pm

Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:33 am

Hello
But is there any way to set up so that the bet is only filled at odd 80?

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7145
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:36 pm

rcsportbet wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:33 am
Hello
But is there any way to set up so that the bet is only filled at odd 80?
Yes but it doesn't require the need for signals, a back or lay bet can be placed at these odds as normal if the current back odds are lower or lay odds are higher.
If not see this thread
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=11621

Niko
Posts: 271
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 am

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm

Quick confirmation if possible! Say I have an automation that has various conditions set and a signal called WoM to fire on any selection if the conditions are met. I also have a clear the signal WoM rule if the conditions are no longer met. The rule triggers on say 4 runners.

Does betangel know which signal of each runner to cancel if say two runners fall outside of the conditions set even though they all triggered the same WoM rule?

Or do I need to replicate the rule for all the various runners?

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7145
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:17 pm

Niko wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:14 pm
Quick confirmation if possible! Say I have an automation that has various conditions set and a signal called WoM to fire on any selection if the conditions are met. I also have a clear the signal WoM rule if the conditions are no longer met. The rule triggers on say 4 runners.

Does betangel know which signal of each runner to cancel if say two runners fall outside of the conditions set even though they all triggered the same WoM rule?

Or do I need to replicate the rule for all the various runners?
The same 'clear signal' will clear the signal of the 2nd runner as soon as its rearmed

User avatar
MemphisFlash
Posts: 558
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 10:12 pm
Location: Leicester

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:23 pm

if i had a situation where i am trying to green up for a small profit if a bet has been in the market for lets say 20 seconds
and the condition is green all above 0. lets then say this is set to trigger 125 times.
so my question is this.
how do i stop the triggers and reset so that it is ready the next time it is needed?

User avatar
Dallas
Posts: 7145
Joined: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:57 pm

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:08 pm

MemphisFlash wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:23 pm
if i had a situation where i am trying to green up for a small profit if a bet has been in the market for lets say 20 seconds
and the condition is green all above 0. lets then say this is set to trigger 125 times.
so my question is this.
how do i stop the triggers and reset so that it is ready the next time it is needed?
You have a few options depending on your over all strategy;

1, use separate green up rules so a different one triggers as you open new trades and profit increases, similar to how this 'Grab a Green' servant works
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=15197
2, on your back/lay bets set a signal, then on your green up rule use the 'Signal changed' condition and set the time after your back lay you want it to trigger, you could also add in a 'unmatched bet time condition'
Between thos two conditions you will be able to control a single green up rule

Post Reply

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”

  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest