Number of matched bets condition

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
jaketarn

Hi All
Just been looking around the Forum to see if I could find an answer to my question but I'm stuck!
I have a bot that backs the favourite at different odd ranges but need it to fire only once at what ever the odds may be at the time.
So I have it set up to fire in at odds of 3.00, 3.20, 3.40 etc. up to 3.80 on the Favourite. However I only want it to get matched at any one of those odds, not all of them.
What's happening at the moment is say if the favourite is currently at 4.20, all of the Place Back Bets get matched and this is what it says in my Log:
£3.00 Back bet placed on 1in order of favouritism at 3.00 Fully matched at 4.20 Ref:1010
£3.00 Back bet placed on 1in order of favouritism at 3.20 Fully matched at 4.20 Ref:1011
£3.00 Back bet placed on 1in order of favouritism at 3.40 Fully matched at 4.20 Ref:1012

Also on my parameters I have it on Fixed Price £3.00 at odds of 3.00 for each Rule so why are they being matched at 4.20
Tried Number of Matched Bets =1 and Number of Place Bet Triggers Condition =1 but doesn't seem to be working. I've got to be doing something silly.
Would appreciate any help. :roll:
Dabbla

You need to add a fix odds condition to each rule, that will stop bets be placed at 4.2.
The fixed odds condition should the odds you want to take.
The Number of Matched Bets or Place Bet Triggers Condition should be equal 0 or less than 1 .
jaketarn

Thanks Dabbla I knew it would be a simple fix. I'll have another look at it.
gstar1975

I would like to place bets to win a fixed amount. Also I would not like my bets to be taken pre off but at BSP. The trouble is when a bet gets matched it keeps placing bets. Is there a way to instead of having a fixed stake, have a fixed "TO WIN" value so it stops placing bets after this has been achieved?

I have tried using the Matched Bets condition but if a bet has been paritally filled it stops placing bets so I dont get the amount on I need.

Also there is an option for Matched Bets Amount but this is only for the back bet amount and not the total fixed "to win" amount. Is there a way or does this option need to be added to a future version?
weemac

gstar1975 wrote:
Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:50 pm
I would like to place bets to win a fixed amount. Also I would not like my bets to be taken pre off but at BSP. The trouble is when a bet gets matched it keeps placing bets. Is there a way to instead of having a fixed stake, have a fixed "TO WIN" value so it stops placing bets after this has been achieved?

I have tried using the Matched Bets condition but if a bet has been paritally filled it stops placing bets so I dont get the amount on I need.

Also there is an option for Matched Bets Amount but this is only for the back bet amount and not the total fixed "to win" amount. Is there a way or does this option need to be added to a future version?
It's been discussed and asked for here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=23678

Might help if you add your support for it.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”