Guardian: volume data is missing

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
tonyku

can someone please see attached screen print and find out why volume is not shown in Guardian? also one of my bot (way far before it can be called a bot) is not placing any bets,.

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=15106

i am using demo betangel version, was installed on 12th Oct.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
welshboy06

In Guardian, on the "Advanced Settings" tab theres a "Restrict Refresh" button. If that's ticked, untick it.

It basically stops Guardian from refreshing data if the time before the event starts exceeds a set amount. I think default is 1200s (20mins)
tonyku

Restrict Refresh is not checked. I logged out from betangel, rebooted my system but still the same. No volume however inplay and suspended are getting updates.

removed all markets from guardian and added races only 1 minute ago posting it.. still, same no volume
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Euler

Do you have any money in your account?
tonyku

yes there is money in account,

but i have never bet live. account is very new and i have been using betangel in practice mode only. trying to create this bot.
tonyku

this is fixed now.. i had to switch to profile with streaming quotes and it worked.
Rasisbet

I have the same problem. Can u please explain me what u do to resolve this?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”