laying current score @80 minutes

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
20oertheoak14

I wonder if someone would kindly help me, never having used a bot before, i would like to try guardian, advanced automation in the correct score market and i'm not sure how to set my plan up, any help would be most appreciated. My plan would be to lay the current score at 80 minutes, using rows 1 to 16 and to trigger once, relative to in play time. If the market is suspended at that time, wait 30 seconds after suspension to lay the current score to trigger once as above. Can you also show me how to load my full days selections. I'm sorry but its the old dog and new tricks scenario i'm afraid and i only use small stakes.If possible a walk through would be absolutely brilliant, if my plan is feasible in the first place that is.
Dallas

There is a bot in the shared files section that will do exactly this (includes a link to video tutorial showing how to download and import files into your Bet Angel)
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=13776

How to search and add a days markets to guardian
viewtopic.php?f=47&t=13289
Niko

Can this be modified to lay the draw if home team is , for example less than 2.0, draw is more than 3 but less than 5 and 0:0 scoreline is more than 15?
20oertheoak14

Thank you so much folks for all your help, its wonderful to be able to get genuine help when you really need it, puts your faith in humanity again.
Dallas

Niko wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:20 am
Can this be modified to lay the draw if home team is , for example less than 2.0, draw is more than 3 but less than 5 and 0:0 scoreline is more than 15?
Yes this could be done, you will need to use signals to identify any goals
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=12490
Then is just a case of adding several fixed odds conditions which can test for all your price requirements (although 0-0 wont be priced >15.0 in last 10 mins)
20oertheoak14

Hi, i imported the file as you said, its as is, i haven't altered any conditions, rules etc., the only thing is i must be missing something, because every time when the criteria is met a pop up appears asking should i place the bet and i press yes, i thought it would just place the bet because the criteria has been met. Any help would be appreciated thank you.
Dublin_Flyer

20oertheoak14 wrote:
Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:37 am
Hi, i imported the file as you said, its as is, i haven't altered any conditions, rules etc., the only thing is i must be missing something, because every time when the criteria is met a pop up appears asking should i place the bet and i press yes, i thought it would just place the bet because the criteria has been met. Any help would be appreciated thank you.
That's your settings, not the automation. Check Settings, Edit Settings, Behaviour, if Confirm Bets? is ticked at the top, then it'll stop automations as you have to confirm every back or lay.
20oertheoak14

Thanks so much, i knew it had to be something i was missing
mo1969ba

Morning guys,

I'm trialling the automation and have downloaded the "lay CS at 80'" file. I deleted the 1st lay and unticked the "confirm bet" option but I don't seem to be triggering any bets. The flags trigger, but not the lay bets. Am I missing something?

Cheers, Mark

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”