Tennis and Always Armed questions

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
mcgoo

Help with two clarification questions please:

1. In tennis automation -Tennis relative score condition: Does "0 or less games behind the opponent in the current set" include being games ahead of the opponent? I am looking for situations where the selection isn't any games behind the opponent but can/could be ahead of the opponent-or- do you need a separate rule to account for 1 game ahead of the opponent, for example?
2. If a rule is "Always Armed", presumably the allowed to trigger X times is still valid? -So it will constantly be armed for when the conditions are true but may only fire once if set to 1 time to trigger. In a green up scenario if the rule is always armed and the "Allow Rule to trigger up to" is set to 5 times, will it trigger 5 times and in the case of tennis will it trigger every 5 seconds (in play delay) as long as the green up is not matched? i.e.: how does it deal with timing in this scenario? Triggering the green up rule every 7 seconds for example, allows for time for the green up to match but I am not sure how the always armed function works in this case or if it is better to not use it here? The always armed function is great so keen to fully understand it. :?

Apologies if I am not seeing wood for trees.Thanks in advance. :geek:
mcgoo

So,
1: Indications are that 1 game or less behind includes being ahead but still testing.Any advice here would be great
2.The Always Armed green up is giving me frequent uneven green ups (much more than if I use a 7 second interval ,for example) , even when set to go 15 times (still not sure if that setting is relevant?) ...so will go back to using intervals.
Dallas

mcgoo wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:45 pm
So,
1: Indications are that 1 game or less behind includes being ahead but still testing.Any advice here would be great
2.The Always Armed green up is giving me frequent uneven green ups (much more than if I use a 7 second interval ,for example) , even when set to go 15 times (still not sure if that setting is relevant?) ...so will go back to using intervals.
1, does what it says on the tin and will allow the rule to trigger if the player 1 game or less behind
2, Always armed means a rule will trigger as soon as all conditions are met, if no conditions are used it will trigger as soon as its re-armed (until the number of triggers expires).
If trading in-play the rearm time should be more than the in-play delay to avoid duplicate bets being submitted (or at least double the in-play delay if below min stakes are being used or are required to green up)
mcgoo

thanks for that Dallas.My understanding is:
1. Ok, so 1 game or less behind does include being ahead
2. Using the re-arm means having an interval to allow for the In Play delay to avoid multiple bets

thanks again.Much appreciated
Dallas

mcgoo wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:03 pm
thanks for that Dallas.My understanding is:
1. Ok, so 1 game or less behind does include being ahead
2. Using the re-arm means having an interval to allow for the In Play delay to avoid multiple bets

thanks again.Much appreciated
1, yes
2, depends on the rule but when greening up yes the re-arm needs to be longer than the in-play delay otherwise you will trigger another green up before the first has even reached the market (because it thinks there is still something to green up), which means then 2nd one will then undo the first
mcgoo

Great. Thanks again for clarifying
mcgoo

Apologies if this is dumb question(again).What is the difference between '0 or less' games behind and '0 games behind-same thing?..or 0 or less includes being ahead and 0 is just 0-even games?

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”