Automation rule stops rearming

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Kafkaesque

I've got an issue that hasn't been happening previously with the same automation files. They suddenly stop rearming and firing, at seemingly random times.

A few obvious ones that - I should think - can be ruled out:

- Allow rule to trigger is set to 99999, so that shouldn't the issue.
- Guardian is seemingly updating markets fine, so likely not a disconnection issue
- The log doesn't give out any errors etc. It simply stops logging anything

The trigger time is set to fixed date and time, with between 00:00:00 and 23:59:59. I haven't had any issue with this previously. Still the only thing, I can possibly think of to be causing this, would be some crossover in the new version after always armed was added as an option. Still a stab in the dark though. Not much to go on, but any brilliant ideas as to what could be causing this?
to75ne

rewrite (from scratch , dont copy it) give it a different name and see what happens.
Kafkaesque

to75ne wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:33 pm
rewrite (from scratch , dont copy it) give it a different name and see what happens.
Cheers.

Should have been more clear in saying that by at seemingly random times, I mean the automation on some markets stops at various/random times, while others go along just fine. Which also means that rewriting a rule from scratch doesn't necessarily answer the question, as it could by chance that it runs fine, like some are now. Not that I'm against doing a bit work, but rewriting will in any case by an absolutely last resort and have to be based on more than see what happens, as I've got many rules specific to various market depth etc within each automation rule, and every one of those are redone many, many times for various staking scenarios. Obviously done over time, and redoing everything in one go would drive me bonkers, I fear :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”