Greening automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
udog

I am new to automation. For the past week I have been trying out automation on in play cricket in practice mode .I have encountered an oscassional problem with greening . Basically what I am doing is sending upto 8 lay bets into the market with offsetting with greening and a stop and it is set to green up after each offset or stop is matched.
The greening rule is-Green all selections-trigger 1000 times-14 secs rearm- unmatched bets on the market=0. the vast majority of the time the market is greened up straight away or within a short period of time.Oscassionally the greening bet is not matched and stays in the market for ages or is not matched atall. I am sure that the greening does not keep firing to green up because it recognizes the previous greening bet as an unmatched bet as per rule above. would that be correct? whatever the reason I would appecriate any help
Dallas

Yes thats correct, that unmatched bet condition will prevent further green ups being triggered until the previous one is matched
udog

Yes Dallas thats what i thought but is there a way to overcome this- another rule or condition. I could always manually intervene by checking the market on and off and cancelling an unmatched greening bet but that sort of defeats the idea of automation.
Dallas

udog wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:58 am
Yes Dallas thats what i thought but is there a way to overcome this- another rule or condition. I could always manually intervene by checking the market on and off and cancelling an unmatched greening bet but that sort of defeats the idea of automation.
If your offsetting with greening how come your also using a green up rule?

If its as a safety in case your offset greening bet is not matched then just running the green up rule without any unmatched bet condition will achieve that
Unless i've missed something?
udog

The green up rule is being run to even the green out after a stop is triggered as obivously the green is equal when the offset bet is matched. When i first ran this greening rule I did not have an unmatched bets condition .What kept happening was-the lay bet would go into the market followed by the offset bet. The offset bet would be cancelled within a few seconds and then greening would occur. This would happen in a continous loop.Obivously the red kept getting bigger and bigger each time. Thats when I introduced the unmatched bets condition=0.That solved that but brought another snag[as mentioned in the first post]
Obivously if this was a pre match rule there would be no problem as you just set the green up rule to trigger a short time before the start after all your bets were matched but in play its a totally differnt matter.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”