Help creating a rule

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
inmeclf

Hi

I am trying to create a rule that places a bet on a chosen horse, lets say for simplistic reasons it is £3 on a horse that is 10.0 in price.

I want to keep £1 as a straight bet. The second £1 I want to lay in play as a DOB, 50 % of the bet price ( £2 at 4.5 ) and the other £1 in play at 75% of the bet price ( £3 at 3.0 )

If any of you clever people out there could help me create this I would be very appreciative as I have had a complete nightmare attempting this myself. Closest I got was a rule that fired the 3 bets in pre race but DOB the entire £3.

Thank you
Dallas

You need to create 3 separate rules within your automation file
Have a look at this example file which uses this principal to place different tick offset
viewtopic.php?f=43&t=12284
inmeclf

Thank you Dallas
inmeclf

I do not really understand that file if I am honest. Certainly changing it to accommodate my needs is way out of my league

Is here any programmers on here that could do it. Obviously I am happy to pay for your time.

Thanks
Dallas

All you need to is delete the last rule (highlight it and click green minus sign)

Then all the changes you need to make are on the parameters tab for all 3 rules
1st needs no global settings so just set your stake and where to place at

2nd and 3rd rules need to use 'global settings' and offset bet with greening
Change ticks to % and enter 50% for rule 2 and 75% for rule 3

Last part is to make sure the fill/kill box is also ticked on 2nd/3rd rules and set to something like 300secs

If you get stuck post a screenshot of where your up to
inmeclf

Thanks Dallas for the help. I am truly terrible at things like this.

As I understand it the current offset bet file is for pre off market . I need my initial bet placed before the off and then the 2 offset bets placed straight into the market that is in running.

I sorry I am so confused.
inmeclf

Just spent the last 2 hours on it , total mess up. I am no closer to what I require so I am giving up.
ShaunWhite

inmeclf wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:09 pm
Just spent the last 2 hours on it , total mess up. I am no closer to what I require so I am giving up.
No closer? You're 2 hours closer to succeeding. And when you understand it you'll be able to do anything you like in just a few minutes.
MemphisFlash

inmeclf wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:09 pm
nobody is going to give you everything, you have have to put the work in yourself. Bye!!!! :o

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”