Help please

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
stuffy

I’m looking for some help with building an automation bot with gardian. I am new to automation but fairly experienced in manual trading.
What I need help with is a bot that monitors the top 3 in the market (horse racing & Greyhound racing) and when/if 2 of the 3 favourites come in, in price it places a lay bet on the other one left over out of the top 3 and then scalp that, 1 tick at a time.
Any ideas please? I just don’t know where to start
Thanks
ShaunWhite

It often helps to right down exactly what you would do to achieve it manually. 'look at horse 1...has the price moved... Put a tick against it.... Look at horse 2 etc blah blah blah.. Don't think about the problem as a whole, take it one tiny step at a time.

Already you can see you first need to set signals to find out what's moving. Then use these signals later to control your trades.... Roughly speaking of course.
Dallas

There is a 2V1 swing trading bot in the pre-race shared files section that you can download which does the basis of what you want and wouldn't take much editing to suit your exact requirements
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=12434
stuffy

Thank you, that is exactly what i was looking for. i will examine the contents of the rule and look at how it was made. it does seem complicated at first but i guess its just getting used to it and playing around. thanks again

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”