trying to find a close trade condition

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
stefan084

I'm trying to lay a horse at the starting lay price and then close out if the back price gets to one half of the starting lay price for a stop loss. any help would be greatly appreciated-- ty Stef
ShaunWhite

Which part are you having difficulty with, the initial lay or the stop ?
stefan084

the stop. getting it to back bet when the odds (of the back bet) get to 50 percent of the lay bet. my initial lay bet stakes will always be $1. if I put a close trade profit w/ greening < -$1 would that be the same? because say for ex. I lay $1 @10 , then the back odds drop to 5.0 and I put $2 on that it would give me a loss of my original $1, so I wouldn't have to worry about the whole liability. I think I'm overthinking it and getting myself more confused. simple version if my lay stake is $1, I only want to lose that $1 not the whole $10 if the horse would go on to win. :|
ShaunWhite

If you use the same initial stake then i think the best way would be to have a green up condition as you suggest.

There's no way to have a condition that relates to percentage of the SP or a percentage of your net price (breakeven price), which is a shame.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”