Stable Scalping Automation

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
pierpaolosimone

Hi All,
I hope I can find in this space the answers I am looking for. After a bit of practice in the last few months, I started last week using Betangel automation in horse racing. I love the concept and I am trying to build my own rules, but I still have a bit of outstanding questions, if someone can help or share their experience it would be highly appreciated.

I am basically using only the automatic stable scalping and, along the days, I get controversial outcomes. In order:

- Some races seem to be 'greened up' a few seconds before the start (as for the rule set up) Other races, instead, go on play (using exactly the same rule), causing higher profits or losses. (I am baking and lying with stake of 3£). Anyone can tell me why does this happen?

Also, any advice to add a stop loss or green up a profit if it goes over a certain percentage?

Thank you

Pierpaolo
fabio1306

Really interesting question. Why no one "experienced" Bet Angel user that populate this forum tried to answer?
Dallas

pierpaolosimone wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:39 pm
Hi All,
I hope I can find in this space the answers I am looking for. After a bit of practice in the last few months, I started last week using Betangel automation in horse racing. I love the concept and I am trying to build my own rules, but I still have a bit of outstanding questions, if someone can help or share their experience it would be highly appreciated.

I am basically using only the automatic stable scalping and, along the days, I get controversial outcomes. In order:

- Some races seem to be 'greened up' a few seconds before the start (as for the rule set up) Other races, instead, go on play (using exactly the same rule), causing higher profits or losses. (I am baking and lying with stake of 3£). Anyone can tell me why does this happen?

Also, any advice to add a stop loss or green up a profit if it goes over a certain percentage?

Thank you

Pierpaolo
I think this is the same message you have sent via PM?

If you have a lot of markets in guardian (the whole days) its likely you dont have the refresh set fast enough, this thread will explain how best to set it up ans how it effects automation etc

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”