screenshot for Dallas

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
stefan084

so I'm using the close trade if in loss for ten seconds automation except I modified it for 2 and 3 sec. signals instead of the original 9 and 10 sec. signals created originally. I also have this rule for each individual selection instead of the market as a whole. this pic. is from a bet today and I'm wondering why the signal keeps counting up past 3 when I think it should have a clear signal/ reset signal in there as one of the runners was in a loss for a while but then came back to profit.
autoquestion.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

There still setting on the market, on the signal tab of each it now need to be on the selection, and all conditions and resets etc should also look at the selections now
stefan084

dallas111.png
dallas11.png
this is what was run, is this not what you are explaining?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Those conditions are looking for a signal set on a selection so are right... but your log shows your setting signals on the market

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”