High and Low Triggers

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
RicHep365

Evening all, can anybody tell me if there's a way to automate what guardian does when a horse reaches an interim high or an interim low price point? I can't see that highs and lows are included as a trigger.
ShaunWhite

RicHep365 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:30 pm
Evening all, can anybody tell me if there's a way to automate what guardian does when a horse reaches an interim high or an interim low price point? I can't see that highs and lows are included as a trigger.
There's no direct condition for it (and it would require a definition of "interim"). But you can create an approximation by combining a series of historic price conditions which all modify a selection signal. ie set a signal if a price is bigger/smaller than it was 10s ago AND 20s ago AND 30s ago etc. A forum search might uncover some more on the topic but it's not something I use.
RicHep365

ShaunWhite wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:00 am
RicHep365 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:30 pm
There's no direct condition for it (and it would require a definition of "interim"). But you can create an approximation by combining a series of historic price conditions which all modify a selection signal. ie set a signal if a price is bigger/smaller than it was 10s ago AND 20s ago AND 30s ago etc. A forum search might uncover some more on the topic but it's not something I use.
Cheers Shaun, I would define the interim as high or low price from a specific time period like the last 10 mins. Can't think how those signals would track a high or low.
megarain

Have submitted suggestion asking for this feature to be added .. (a while ago)

pop over, and add your support.
RicHep365

megarain wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:58 am
Have submitted suggestion asking for this feature to be added .. (a while ago)

pop over, and add your support.
Will do! Seems like an obvious trigger to have to me.

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”