Advice please: What am I getting wrong with Guardian?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
FrogThimble

Hi, I'm very new here so I'm probably missing something really obvious but I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

Today I tried to use Guardian for the first time. My intention was to place in-running back bets of £5.08 (a strange number, I know, but it's a specific percentage of my bank) on any horses hitting a price of 1.40 or below up to 5 times at intervals of 10 seconds. I thought I'd set it up correctly and tried it out during each of the first 3 UK horse races today but it didn't trigger at all.

Later on during the day I decided to try using exactly the same criteria on some of the remaining UK horse races but using a Servant instead of Guardian. With the Servant the triggers worked, my bets got placed with no problems at all. So far as I can tell I was using exactly the same settings for the Servant as I'd tried with Guardian. So how come it didn't work for me with Guardian?

Here are my settings for one of the races I tried and failed to execute.

Thanks you in advance for any advice. :)

AUTO1.jpg
AUTO2.jpg
AUTO3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

Its just because you have it applied to Betfair row 1 so It will of been pot luck with the servant that one traded below 1.40

All you need is to change this part to Betfair by order of favourtism 1
FrogThimble

Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:41 am
Its just because you have it applied to Betfair row 1 so It will of been pot luck with the servant that one traded below 1.40

All you need is to change this part to Betfair by order of favourtism 1
Thank you very much. I knew it had to be something blindingly simple that I'd missed. :D

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”