Cancel existing unmatched bet on condition

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dallas

George Clift wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:43 pm
Hi Dallas,

You may have already answered this question, so excuse me if I've missed something.
Is it possible to Cancel unmatched bets due to the time they are exposed to the market, rather than "Price dependent" ?
I want to implement a stop, at best market price, that triggers after so many seconds.

George.
If your referring to the opening bet you can use the fill/kill option to do this
George Clift

No, I don't mean for the opening bet. I mean for the offset bet that is placed automatically, once the opening bet has been matched.
Dallas

George Clift wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:53 pm
No, I don't mean for the opening bet. I mean for the offset bet that is placed automatically, once the opening bet has been matched.
It can be done but will need a servant to do it and depending on your betting activity and strategy it will vary how it needs to be set up
A very basic setup would be if you were placing 1 bet at a time for a similar amount then you could use a

Set/modify signal rule with a 'unmatched bets amount' condition to test the unmatched lay bet is equal to (whatever your stake is)

Then with a cancel, all unmatched bets rule add a 'Signal changed' condition to specify the time after the signal was set (ie, offset lay bet was placed)
George Clift

Thanks Dallas.
I want to use it fully automated, it's for a scalp bot. I want to be able to set a stop loss, for the unmatched bet, when the market has gone against me, but I don't want to set the stop by ticks, I want to set it by time. I find with a normal stop loss, being that the Greyhound markets are so erratic, it gets triggered by spikes all too easily.
I'll have a play around with the Set/modify signal rule and the unmatched bets amount and see if I can make it work.
George Clift

Hey Dallas,
I've not been able to do anything with the signals.
I wanted to ask, if I use rule type "close trade on selection" and use the condition "unmatched bet time condition" is equal to 5 seconds, should that trigger a closing bet, if any unmatched bets have been open for 5 seconds?
Dallas

George Clift wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:37 am
Thanks Dallas.
I want to use it fully automated, it's for a scalp bot. I want to be able to set a stop loss, for the unmatched bet, when the market has gone against me, but I don't want to set the stop by ticks, I want to set it by time. I find with a normal stop loss, being that the Greyhound markets are so erratic, it gets triggered by spikes all too easily.
I'll have a play around with the Set/modify signal rule and the unmatched bets amount and see if I can make it work.
What I suggested earlier can be done with full automation just the same way as a servant, I only suggested the servant as I thought you were manually trading
Dallas

George Clift wrote:
Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:26 pm
Hey Dallas,
I've not been able to do anything with the signals.
I wanted to ask, if I use rule type "close trade on selection" and use the condition "unmatched bet time condition" is equal to 5 seconds, should that trigger a closing bet, if any unmatched bets have been open for 5 seconds?
If your only doing a single trade then you could use something like this
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=11954

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”