Help with a signal

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
MemphisFlash

i have an idea for a strategy but i am having a slight problem that i think someone with expertise in signals might be able to help with (Dallas possibly)
what i am trying to do is lay 3 horses from 8 mins out to 4 mins out with fill or kill set to 5 seconds but i want to stop any further bets being placed
once one of the the 3 bets gets matched. i want the remaining bets to stay in the market but no further triggers for additional bets. Any ideas how i could achieve this.
Dallas

The fill or kill can only use what setting you gave it at the time of triggering so can’t changed

The way you could do it is place you 3 bets and use a set signal on market with
number of matched bets on market = 0

Then add a cancel unmatched bets rule for each selection using the following conditions
number of matched bets on market = 0
signal change cond = 5

If offsetting you would then need to add 3 further rules to now replace your offsets and assuming you were using a 5 tick offset you would now just 'place at 5 ticks below best reverse market price'
Then use a matched bets amount condition on selection to ensure this rule only triggers after your opening bet above is fully matched

Any probs post back
MemphisFlash

thanks Dallas for those excellent instructions.
i think i may have got a little lost.
could you take a look at baf.file
this is a skeleton of master file for obvious reasons.

i still wants bet 2 and 3 to stay in market
Multiple Lay Attempts Stopping when Matched.baf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dallas

MemphisFlash wrote:
Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:18 pm
thanks Dallas for those excellent instructions.
i think i may have got a little lost.
could you take a look at baf.file
this is a skeleton of master file for obvious reasons.

i still wants bet 2 and 3 to stay in market

Multiple Lay Attempts Stopping when Matched.baf
Give this a go

I've added 3 cancel rules (which will only cancel if all 3 are unmatched 5 secs after being placed)

Also added in 2 checkpoints so if your 5 and 10 loss greens trigger all previous matched bets are reset so the whole file can start again.
if the loss green 15 is reached then no further bets will be placed

If you have seperate back rules to include should any of those green losses trigger then the checkpoints files i added can be removed.
To re-use those exsisting back rules with the new checkpoint rules just ensure you take out the current green all profit conditions or they wont re-trigger after the £5 loss green

I've not done any testing but any probs let me know
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MemphisFlash

nice touches. i'll build it into my file. will test tomorrow. thanks

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”