Spotting Algo's

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
RicHep365

Has anybody on here ever successfully spotted some automation in the markets and manipulated it to their advantage?

I have seen some automation in the horse markets and I can tell exactly what it does, I'm considering purposely moving their prices down in order to lay them lower, probably wouldn't last long when they started losing, but would be interesting to try it out.
Dallas

Peter once recoreded a video of himself tricking a bot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyn99xL9i2Y
RicHep365

Interesting, this is almost identical to what I've seen, although you don't need to put a large stake in to influence it
Euler

Look at timings as well, you can see activity firing up and shutting down at specific times. As the old saying goes..

"A five-minute delay keeps the bots away."
RicHep365

Euler wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:08 pm
Look at timings as well, you can see activity firing up and shutting down at specific times. As the old saying goes..

"A five-minute delay keeps the bots away."
This was in the place markets, if there’s a big enough gap between back and lay and you jump in front of the best back price it automatically jumps one price ahead until the gap gets to around 4 ticks. The stake entered is based dependant on the odds.
spreadbetting

My bots have a random timer coded into them to vary their start time in the hope they dont get spotted :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”