TENNIS SCORES

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
lmigueltavares

Hello.
I have a automation rule for tennis ( lay 1st ser winner ).
I see that betangel don´t display tennis live scores so the automation rule don´t work.
How i can fix this issue?.
Thanks.
Dallas

Its Betfair that arn't providing the scores so there's nothing you can do with automation that trigger off scores or server conditions during Aus Open
lmigueltavares

Thanks.
Dallas wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:26 am
Its Betfair that arn't providing the scores so there's nothing you can do with automation that trigger off scores or server conditions during Aus Open
blindasfcuk

Interesting. I was just searching for answers about the same thing. I thought there was something wrong with my automation script. Is it just the aus open that betfair do this for or are there other tennis markets that it happens on as well?
Dallas

blindasfcuk wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:36 am
Interesting. I was just searching for answers about the same thing. I thought there was something wrong with my automation script. Is it just the aus open that betfair do this for or are there other tennis markets that it happens on as well?
Live scores are provided for all WTA/ATP tournements including grand slams except for the Aus open

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”