Lay bot at SP @ odds above 10

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
seanr19871

Hi, I'm i hope someone is able to help me.

I want to create a bot that will Lay 1 horse @ BSP with odds over 10 but I need it to choose the horse with the odds closest to 10 but still above it.

I've no idea what parameters to use to A. Make the bot place 1 bet @ BSP and B. How to get the bot to only select one horse.

I'd appreciate any assistance with this.
melvidge

What you are looking for, is a very basic/easy rule.

May I respectfully suggest that you would benefit more, from reading the information available, and watch video's - even downloading some of the ready-made bot's, so that you can examine them, and learn how they work.

It may look a little daunting at first, but you'll soon find it all relatively easy soon enough. And that way, when you want to try something new - especially a simple rule, you'll be able to do it quickly and easily yourself.

With regards to your specific request..

If you are having a rule (such as a back, or lay) triggering just once - then you are placing just the one trade. But you also need to decide, when the trade is to be placed (or at least, when the rule is to become active). There are many things you can do with automation - and (like the rest of us) you will get a much more rewarding experience from doing a little research, and then testing, in practice mode.

Later - if you are making forum requests for more challenging automation questions, you are more likely to get the respect, and of course, more in-depth assistance. :)

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”