sorry if this has been asked

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
bernie price

but can you only go to 8 places when in the automation rules applies to selection section i.e
in row 8 (betfair order)
Dallas

Yes you can 'apply' a rule to any selection no matter how many there is in a market
bernie price

i am just getting used to it and am copying peters fat finger rule but it will not let me go past 8 positions i can make the rule but cant place it to in betfair order 9 onwards
Dallas

bernie price wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:46 am
i am just getting used to it and am copying peters fat finger rule but it will not let me go past 8 positions i can make the rule but cant place it to in betfair order 9 onwards
That will be because the market you have highlighted when you clicked 'create a rule' only has 8 runners,

You can still create rules for additional runners (and the 'applied to' box will appear blank) but later when the file is applied to a market with more selections it will show up correctly
bernie price

yes thank you i see that now thats one problem solved
bernie price

the software has changed since the video was made not sure i have the greening bit right
after all the rules for the runners i have one cash out / green up rule i dont know what i should have set as Selection (conditions only box) i have it any selection
Dallas

bernie price wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:23 pm
the software has changed since the video was made not sure i have the greening bit right
after all the rules for the runners i have one cash out / green up rule i dont know what i should have set as Selection (conditions only box) i have it any selection
For this automation your making that can just bet left as it is (should be showing Betfair row index 1) as that's the default, if not just set it to that
bernie price

thank you very much for your help

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”