Is this possible with automation?

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
simonv74

Hi, wonder if anyone can help, been trying various things within automation and the system I'm trying to automate, I am struggling with.

I'm beginning to think it's not actually possible, so asking here may prevent me from wasting any further time on it!

This is what I'm trying to achieve.

I have placed a back bet manually in the ladder for £5 above the current trading price as a 'keep in play' bet.

Then within automation, one of three scenarios:

1. If at post time the back bet is unmatched, place another £5 at the same requested odds as a 'keep in play' bet.
2. If at post time the back bet is matched and the price has steamed in from the price of the original bet, place another £5 at the same odds as the original bet as a 'keep in play' bet.
2. If at post time the back bet is matched and the price has drifted out from the odds of the original bet, place another £5 bet at odds of 1000 as a 'take SP' bet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Dallas

Yes its all possible using the new 'Servants'

Create a servant that places a back bet at 'Servant context price' when started

Then add another back bet rule armed at post time (for just 1 second) and to 'place at' servant context price using following the conditions
'Green all profit condition'
Is greater than £0.00

'Unmatched bets condition'
is equal to 0

also on the signal tab set a signal named something like 'keep'

then add a 3rd back bet rule also armed at post time (for just 1 second) and to 'place at' fixed odds 1000.0 using the following conditions
'Green all profit condition'
Is less than £0.00

'Unmatched bets condition'
is equal to 0

also on the signal tab set a signal named something like 'SP'

Then add a keep all unmatched back bets and set to trigger a few seconds after those rules with a 'Signal set' condition
Is the signal named 'keep' set with a value

Finally, add a take SP all unmatched back bets and set to trigger a few seconds after those rules with a 'Signal set' condition
Is the signal named 'SP' set with a value

That's all it needs ;)
simonv74

Wow, brilliant mate, will give that a go, cheers!

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”