Dobbing - lay bet "entirely unmatched when it initially reached the market"

Advanced automation available in Guardian - Chat with others and share files here.
Dylanina

Hi. I wondered if anyone could point me where I'm going wrong. I set up a Dobbing profile, following Peter's automated dobbing video. However, the lay bet did not get matched even though the price more than halved in running. It has happened twice (in my first two attempts, which tells me I have missed something).
The only thing different I can think of is me setting conditions (with the aim of only triggering dobbing on "worthwhile" odds - to my mind between 6 and 50 perhaps).
Have I messed up something?
Dallas

If you have multiple markets in guardian increase the arm time of the keep bet rule to something like
00:00:00 before start time
till 00:00:30 after start time

Also make sure the refresh rate on the main banner of guardian is set as fast as possible (200ms or 20ms if you have streaming enabled)
Dylanina

Thanks for you reply Dallas. But what will increasing the arm time achieve exactly? Cheers
Dallas

It will allow a longer time window for the rule to trigger, as it is if you have guardian refreshing multiple markets by the time it gets back round to that market it may not be armed.

The way guardian cycles and refreshes markets is detailed further in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=11491
Dylanina

Gotcha. I'll give it a whirl tomorrow. Thanks for your help

Return to “Bet Angel - Automation”